Being a wedding planner, we always believe in helping our brides to feel their best on the day of their wedding and part of it also belongs to the styling and outfits they go for. As the Wedding season is arriving fast, we at RSVP EVENTS always work towards making sure that our brides-to-be stay up-to-date with all the latest bridal trends. So, dear brides-to-be get ready as we bring to you stunning trends and amazing ideas to inspire your bridal look for 2016-2017.
#1. Rich colors and Mirror work
*This is just an inspirational picture only. The vibrant hues of red and fuchsia are perfect for a bride. Mirror work is an intelligent kind of look to embrace because it is fun, fashionable, flirty and ideal for a pre-wedding function as it is lightweight too.
# 2. Golden Bride
*This is just an inspirational picture only. Amidst the vibrant oranges and reds this color is always dominating the wedding season. There is every reason to glitter in a gold outfit on your wedding, as it is a welcomed change from the bright hues. Also, it gives you immense flexibility to decide on your jewelry as anything under the sun is going to match with the gold outfit- think rubies, emeralds, and polki.
#3. Statement Gowns
* This is just an inspirational picture only. Away from the ethnic Indian wear, a bride-to-be also needs an amazing dress or a gown that is just made for her to own for her bachelorette or cocktail function. The flowing materials, big ruffles, asymmetrical hemlines, cutaway sides and bold colors that are enough to help you rule the night. Styling such a gown is not difficult. Just choose a bold lip color, pin up your hair neatly, and choose neutral pumps, so that everyone can keep their focus more on the outfit.
#4. High on Color
* This is just an inspirational picture only. Blue is an unusual choice for bridal wear. But, it looks ravishing for more reasons than one. Pick this unusual tone and add more colors like red, orange, maroon, gold and more to achieve a glamorous look. The colorful bodice of a suit is an instant hit as everybody is so bored of a single color suit. Also, the cholis can be really deep at the back, which is emerging as another key trend this season as well. While it is a good idea to steer away from a plunging neckline on your functions, revealing your back a little can add the touch of glamour to your look.
#5. Jacket Blouse
* This is just an inspirational picture only. This is a gilded jacket blouse on a yellow and orange saree. These jackets are also trending to being worn over a suit and a long jacket paired with a lehenga. Thus, it seems that the idea of teaming up a suit, saree or lehenga with a jacket is here to stay. So, get experimental and work the trend.
#6. Cape Affaire
* This is just an inspirational picture only. This can be paired over a beautiful gown with a translucent cape that can make it look like a million bucks. Such an outfit seems ideal for your cocktail, engagement or reception party and we are sure you will be able to pull off the cape trend with great aplomb.
#7. Draped Saree
* This is just an inspirational picture only. An ideal piece for your trousseau would be a pre-draped saree that is beautiful, high on bling and easy-to-wear for any upcoming festivity or wedding. As you need to create a good mix of outfits, be sure to take this one with you. It will also come really handy when going for a destination wedding.